- Productivity – Many people prefer an at-home environment to be able to concentrate and work more productively.
- Comfort – Home offices are more comfortable. You can design your own work area, sit on the couch, stand, pace – do whatever feels best.
- Commuting – With the average commute to work over 25 minutes, working from home means you can start and end your day with sanity and peace.
- Nutrition – With full access to your own kitchen, you can prepare meals and snacks during approved breaks. Besides saving money, this is often a healthier option.
- Exercise – No need to carry workout clothes, a hair dryer, and makeup kits to the office.
- Compensation – Those who work from home team effectively earn more than office-bound counterparts — some studies estimate 10-15% more, saving on gas, the bus or subway, eating out, clothes or on dry cleaning – these work-related items add up, and mean more cash to put toward an emergency fund, the house and family, or to fund a retirement account.
Thank you for your interest in us, and we look forward to working with you.